There will be a lot of demand from the Chinese Shipyard for Equipment from aboard, and also necessary installation service for these equipment.
Supported by the strong technical team of the company, we open the new business scope for the deal of the Marine Equipment
Our Main equipment:
- Kalmar Germany Gmbh, Loading Computer (SEACOS )
- KSB ITUR of Spain, for all types of Pumps onboard;
- Coops & Nieborg of the Netherland, for the Hatch covers and Gang-try Crane
- PROMAC- the Netherlands Bilge Water Seperator
- Fresh Water Generator
- Hydraulic Cranes
- Controlled-pitch Propeller
- Life-saving Equipment
- Bow thruster
- Kraaijeveld – the Netherland Anchor Windlass
- Mooring Winch
- Anchor-stopper and release system
- FAMOR – Poland Electrical System
- Flood Light
- Search Light
- Navigation Light
- FUNKE of German, for the plate coolers;
We offer supervision services, combining local knowledge and influence with international management standards and organization.
We provide technical support through our in-house resources, we operate as a Service Integrator to provide our clients with a single point of contact and responsibility, while drawing on a wide range of specialized resources through an extensive network of business relationships.
Related to this, we provide the service as following:
Reference list for SupervisionCondition Survey
- Specification Preparation and Negotiation
- Owner’s consultant and contract negotiation
- Supervision for New Buildings and Conversion Project
- Ship Repair / Dry-docking
We provide technical inspection survey for the Owner for the evaluation of the condition of the vessel for pre-purchasing or on-hire / off-hire
Reference List for Condition SurveyBrokerage
- Pre-purchase inspection anywhere according inquiry of the ship Owner;
- Condition survey for on-hire / off-hire ;
- Bunkering Inspection
In order to help the Ship Owner to find a proper shipyard, we provide this service, especially for our close customers.
This service include the following:
New-building PossibilityShip Chandler
- Shipyard inspection
- Contract preparing and negotiation
- Business negotiation during construction
Many of our customers have their fleet calling port of China, they need to have a reliable partner for their vessels for the supply of provision, documents, stores, spare parts.PORT AGENT
We realize that, when the vessel calling to the port in China, they may need some assistant. The MASTER or the Ship Owner may need more information about the port, more information about the detail berthing program.
We prepare the service for the Owner:
- Provide necessary Crew with the inquiry from Ship Owner
- Signing on/off seamen while vessel is in port
- Arranging accommodation and air tickets.
- Arranging medical requirement/attendance on board vessel or in hospital.